Sunday, September 26, 2010

I have wonderful friends.  Not just because they put up with me, but because, when I really need them, they help me out and make me realize that things aren't always as bad as I convince myself.  


People change.  Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.  But regardless of that, nothing ends.  Even if you've grown more distant from the people you care about, you still have your memories and the things you've already done.  Hopefully that's enough to bring you closer again, but even if it's not, you can still remember.  


But at the same time, your past does not completely define who you are.  Everyone has done things that they aren't proud of, or that scare them, or whatever.  But just the act of feeling genuine remorse shows that you've at least started to move away from the person that you're scared you'll become.  


Thanks to all my friends who help pull my head out of my ass.  


Best, 
Your Humble Narrator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment